The door has been opened and the floor is now yours. I will be taking questions and providing answers based mostly on my experiences, and also my research and studies. I’m sure we have all heard the saying “There’s no such thing as a stupid question”…well for the most part that is true. Love is very complex, and I have learned it often takes more than one person to come up with half of a conclusion on love. In most cases it takes at least two to untangle the inner-workings of L-O-V-E.
For starters, I do not mind if you ask questions pertaining to my relationship with Frank, providing your questions are kept PG-13’ish. My only regulation is R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Feel free to ask for my advice, my thoughts, my suggestions, and/or my research and study conclusions on the subjects of love, sexology and intimacy. If you have a question outside of that realm do not hesitate to ask it. If I know the answer or can research the answer for you I will provide it in blog post or video format. If the answer is beyond my scope of knowledge I will refer it to one of my peers or simply advise you to consult the universe ☺ or your own studies.
On submitting a question:
- Visit the Ask E. page or submit one via Email
- Provide your name or the alias that you would like to accompany your question
- Write your question! (Don’t worry about grammar and spelling if those are not your strong points, I got you. . .I will edit if needed)
- Include your preferred contact method
- Allow 1-2 weeks for your question to be answered and posted
- I will contact you when your question has been answered and published
- Share and encourage friends, family and colleagues to LoveTrips™ and Ask E!
The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.—Dr. Seuss