Award | The Beautiful Blogger
Thank you Chris, bka LadyCAS
I like to believe when you do what you love and you are passionate about what you do life will reward you. With that being said, it feels so good to know that my pennings do not fall solely on blind eyes and hardened hearts. I am thankful to LadyCAS of Myasthenia Gravis for her beautiful life. I’m equally thankful for her desire to nominate me for The Beautiful Blogger Award. I feel empowered every time I hit the publish button on a post and encouraged with every like, comment, share or nomination.
7 Random things about Egypt
- My socks never match: unless I have to wear black or white, and normally the style still does not match.
- 1989: I was born at Duke University Hospital in North Carolina with a 30% chance of living to see year 1, and a 80% chance of being mentally handicap if I survived. #iHadPrayingParents #FxckChance
- I grew up in South Central Virginia, 5 minutes from the North Carolina border in a home built on or around an Native American burial ground, near a fairground and cow pies. #Love4MyAncestors #MiddleFinger2TheZoners
- To date: 13 cats, 8 dogs, 7 fish, 2 ferrets, 2 snakes, 2 baby birds, 1 squirrel and 1 chicken have considered my family house home.
- I have a passion for contemporary ballet.
- I wrote my first poems at 5 years old and still have them today.
- I’ve been in 21 failed relationships—high school through college (no time for dirty minds, so get yo life)
I will be staying true to my power of 3, so please do not be offended because I do not write a synopsis on why I nominated you. Instead trust and believe that you are an apple of my eye ☺. The first three nominees have simply tugged at my heartstrings the most, either recently or over a long period of time.
To nominate the The Beautiful Blogger Award bloggers and not include my beautiful soul sistah from a way-far-out galaxy would be something like an immortal sin. Just trust me on the latter Kings and Queens. I admire many people in this world, but Queen T.O. floats around in my top 7. Her energy, love and oneness with life have captivated me for two years now and although we barely have time for our Skype dates, phone calls or text-time, y’all best believe she’s always close my heart. ♥
I love intellectual wombmen. I love Queens who are well versed in life, love, knowledge, inspiration, health, etc. Believe you me, Queen Yasmintheresa is a beautiful blogger for her versatility and apparent devotion to all things uplifting. People say you need a niche to be successful in the blog world. Well when I scroll through YtheGarcia? I see “life.” I’m pretty sure that is a niche worth conquering. Jahla Queen!
Okay, I will for warn you all —I love a lot of people, places, things and ideas. And I classify the human mind as a literal and/or figurative representation of all four. Tyrone Pierre’s mind is clearly a beautiful masterpiece. I like to believe he has no pattern to his writings, just writes and post whatever his heart desire. His blog reminds of one whole pie compose of different flavored slices of pie. He’s truly a King with a beautiful mind and an amazing way with words.
To all of the blogs I follow: I admire you for your passions, your dedications and your collective creativity. Live free, love harder and write on.
- Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 creative beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the award.
Peace & Always Love,
—♥ Egypt English