Anti-Social Asshole Syndrome | Know Me
Okay, I’ll admit that diagnosis is a wee bit harsh—but in the great grand scheme of life I’m sure I’m not the only one who suffers from this, mmm well we’ll call it a vice*. I know what you are thinking: Egypt, Queen of Love and Hearts, could not possibly be an anti-social asshole. Wrong. That is indeed Me, or the me my family and friends have come to know and love. And no, I am not apologetic. Now I don’t mean for you to believe that I don’t like people. Not the case at all, I love people, but I much rather be to myself in the comfort of my own mind or somewhere picking Frank’s brain. Still to this day my Madre tells the stories about coming to eat lunch with me in elementary school and being greeted with sad faces and pouty lips saying “Mrs Sallee, Tru won’t hang out with me . . .she won’t be my friend.” Not it! I just rather be unbothered if being unmoved. And then there are my asshole moments. I’d say 99.9% of them surface along with my satirical sense of humor—of course there is never any harm ever intended, but let’s just say it took some of my Besties a long minute to realize I didn’t hate them. . .*coughs in the direction Nique. . .not that I’m calling people out or anything.
The latter said, at my best this means—
- Resolute ( . . .the world needs love #fact)
- Attached and Reliable (. . .just like Energizer and that bunny)
- Down-to-Earth ( So close I can hear ants whispering . . .)
- Patient (After 10 years of “Patience” existing in neon pink highlighter on the inside of my Bible —I found patience somewhere in my mind. The odds of that . . . eh)
- Ambitious, focused, and wilful
- Thoughtful, solid and balanced
- Persistent (Time, place, reason requiem)
- Unmaterialistic ( . . . uh, who?)
and at My Worst:
I can be . . .
- Introverted, withdrawn , phlegmatic
- Curt, tough, cold, ruthless
- Petty (who comes up with this . . . *rolls eyes)
- Grouchy, pessimistic (So says Frank when I don’t get my way . . . don’t believe Him . . .)
So now you know a little bit more about I, and now it’s time for me to do some 2016 Birth Calculations 😉 But I want to know. . .What are Your signs? Learn more and Calculate all three (Sun, Moon, Ascendant) Here! 411 me down in the comments . . .
*Vice¹ (noun) – a weakness of character or behavior; a bad habit.