Award | 25°, Feels Like 10 below, Mostly Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine and 103 WP Followers
. . . y’all are too much. ♥
So I’ve officially ended 2015 at a perfect stroke of my pen, and I’m beginning this year with this lovely bit of Sunshine from such a beautiful ray of light, Emma O. Negrete over at SHUT THAT NEGATIVE NOISE OFF! I love that I received this nomination from such a kindred and deserving spirit. So thank you Emma for thinking of me, and thank you for all your diligence in taking up your calling to uplift humanity’s brokenhearted.
Thank you to You, my lovely Kings and Queens, who actually read and engage with me regularly and/or on occasion. Thank you to 53 new spirits who drifted into my space over the last couple of month –you have my heartstrings! Your eyes, hearts and spirits encourage me to keep spreading, uh SUNSHINE I suppose. ☺
The rules of acceptance are simple . . . 1.) Thank the creator who nominated you. 2.) Post your acceptance blog with a pre-made Sunshine Blogger Award banner/logo or create your own! 3.) Answer the questions below so those who have yet to be introduced your greatness know why you were nominated! 4.) Nominate 7 others, and comment on their blog, so they know you felt their sunshine.
- What matters most to you? L-O-V-E
- When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone? Growing up in a non-swimming family, my sister and I convinced ourselves we didn’t fear water more than we wanted to teach ourselves to swim—We Did It! Yet, I didn’t actually go out of my comfort zone until I, a very basic swimmer, decided to become a certified lifeguard at 23 –I Did It, 4 years deep! ☺
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for? Spending a year apart from Frank, struggling financially, emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. In the end we made it back together—significantly better than we began 2015. #winning
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?Myself! Of course ☺ –from a past life, any time period would suffice.
- What’s your favorite quote? “Writing is the simplicity of the mind which is so complex.” –King Frank May
- What is/are your favorite things about blogging? Being able to press the release valve on my mind at any time, getting to know so many beautifully created people, and learning something new about the culture of the world each day.
- What are your goals for your blog in 2016?
- Publish series of posts from my book I AM Watching the World Shake with Much Madness, 2016 book release.
- 500 followers by year end
- Purchase a new camera for my blogtography
As I say wholeheartedly each time I accept a blog award, there are so many wonderful people who give me life every time I read a post. That being said I am only one person with not the time in the world to nominate the vast majority of you all, plus there’s only room for seven! And 7 is my favorite number, so here are the 7 bloggers who fill my heart with sunshine before I even read a post –
- Nena!!! and YOUnfolded
- Fedora ♥ and Fedora Loves Poetry
- Kairo De Luca, and KockyFatBitch
- Violet, and Violet Online
- Lynn, and The Allure of Life
- Lady CAS, and Myasthenia Gravis
- Deniza, and Ask Deniza
Peace & always, always lots of love,
P.S. Yes I do follow great male bloggers, but I have a soft spot for these Queens and their pennings. Also I have very little time for writing and editing and grammar checks . . . will do, I promise, later this week. Eeek!
(Titles and Trademarks, All Rights Reserved © 2016 E. English Publishing Group)